How It Works
How it Works
If you are a potential CSF family looking into our program, congratulations! You are taking an important step in exploring your child’s educational options. If you would like more information on how to apply for a scholarship, please visit our scholarships page. Applications for the 2018-19 school year will be accepted February 12-May 4th, 2018. To learn more, visit our Application page.
CSF Program At a Glance
- Your scholarship is renewable. Your family’s scholarship(s) will be renewed each year, until your child/children graduate(s) from 8th grade.
- Each K-8 student in your family is eligible for a scholarship. Younger siblings may also be considered for a scholarship once they enter Kindergarten.
- Your scholarship is transferrable. If you decide to send your children to a different private school, CSF will transfer your scholarship to your new school.
Please note: all program benefits are dependent upon availability of funding, a family’s continued financial eligibility, and adherence to CSF program requirements.
CSF Scholarship Policies and Requirements
- Every family must contribute at least $500 per year towards tuition for their child/children, and each CSF scholar must achieve an attendance rate of at least 90%.
- CSF parents/guardians must complete an online parent survey in the spring.
- To transfer your scholarship to another school, your child’s former school must complete an Exit Confirmation Form and return it to CSF. Your child's scholarship will not be transferred until the school confirms your family is current on your payments. The new school must then complete a School Commitment Form and return it to CSF.
- Your child must comply with school standards. If your child is expelled from school, your child will lose his/her scholarship with no option to renew. This does not affect sibling’s scholarships.
- You must agree to make your child’s academic information available for CSF program assessment (e.g., grades, test scores).
- To renew your scholarship each year, you must fill out a requalification application. This will be provided to you by your school during the application period.
If these requirements are not met, your student will not be eligible for scholarship renewal.