Children's Scholarship Fund of Omaha does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.
Applications are closed and will reopen in February 5th 2024
CSF Program At a Glance
- Each K-8 student in your family is eligible for a scholarship. Younger siblings may also be considered for a scholarship once they enter kindergarten.
- Once you have applied and received a scholarship(s) your family becomes a 'requalifying' family. Meaning each year after applying your scholarship(s) can be renewed IF each year's application continues to be complete, the correct documentation has been provided and there is available funding, and as long as your family continues to meet program requirements.
- Your scholarship is transferable. If you decide to send your children to a different private school, CSF will transfer your scholarship to your new school if it resides in the counties we serve.
Please note: all program benefits are dependent upon availability of funding, a family’s continued financial eligibility, and adherence to CSF program requirements.
CSF Scholarship Policies and Requirements
- Every family must contribute at least $500 per year towards tuition for their child/children (paid to the school), and each CSF scholar must achieve an attendance rate of at least 90%.
- CSF parents/guardians must complete an online parent survey in the spring.
- If your child is transferring schools, please contact our office directly at (402) 819-4990.
- Your child must comply with school standards. If your child is expelled from school, your child will lose his/her scholarship with no option to renew. This does not affect sibling’s scholarships.
- You must agree to make your child’s academic information available for CSF program assessment (e.g., grades, test scores). This will not affect your child's scholarship eligibility.
- To renew your scholarship each year, you must fill out a requalification application. Applications are open online from February to early May each year.
If these requirements are not met, your student will not be eligible for scholarship renewal.